This is a simple plugin which allows the uploading and posting to a blog post of pictures in one action. Currently Flickr is supported, with Zooomr coming soon (as soon as I get an API Key).
It is NOT the intent of the plugin to replace the very cool Flickr4Writer
WLW Plugin. If you're searching or browsing for an existing picture on Flickr, then Flickr4Writer
is the best bet. But if you need to upload a new picture for your blog post, that's where this plugin comes into play...
v18.104.22.168 Beta Released (6/3/2006 @ 11:30 AM PST)
v22.214.171.124 Beta (for Windows Live Writer Beta 2)Only works with WLW Beta 2 (and greater). Beta 1 is no longer supported...
- Better implementation of the WLW B2 fix (using the AssemblyResolve event)
- Added Preview Feature
- Now you can preview how the picture/thumbnail will look prior to inserting it (to make sure the selected thumbnail size is what you had in mind, etc).
- Changed initial plugin behavior - Canceling the file selection dialog also cancels the Upload Picture Dialog
- So now you don't have to click Cancel twice...
- Added Plugin version number to the dialog Title
- Added Visit FlickrNet linklabel
- To give additional credit to the library that without which coding this plugin would have been much harder...
- Fixed layout/dialog resize with the Insert As label and combobox
- Updated to allow the selection of the inserted image size
v126.96.36.199 Beta Released (11/24/2006 @ 5:02 PM PST)
- Updated to support/honor the Windows Live Writer Web Proxy settings.
v188.8.131.52 Beta Released (11/19/2006)
This is the first public beta and suports Flickr and 23Hq. It's streamlined to be as simple as possible. Select the picture, upload and post, all in three clicks...